Gung Hay Fat Choy!
Happy New Year! I decided to write it in Cantonese in the title since Maggie is from Guangdong province. Kimberly, Mark and Anna Kathryn came over for dinner tonight. We had a really good time.
After a yummy dinner of dumplings, orange beef, hunan chicken, Buddha's delight and spring rolls, we put the girlies in their silks (well, Maggie's is polyester) and tried to get them to cooperate for a small photo shoot.
Looking pretty good here.
No undies/diapers hanging out, both looking at the camera.
Ooh, even better!
Oh, Maggie! You're so funny!
I know.
Maggie! You're hilarious!
I KNOW!
This is getting less funny.
I disagree.
Uh oh. Sudden, unexpected deterioration.
Sassy.
9 comments:
Maggie and AK together are almost too much cuteness for one post!
So did you guys make dumplings and all that other stuff?
Us, we went to Pei Wei...
What great pictures! The fifth one is too funny for words!!!
Maggie looks so much older next to AK... sorry we could not hang with you guys tonight.
Great pictures!! sounds like a fun time
So the Ian comment above was actually me ~ sorry, I didn't realize he had logged in on my computer until after I had commented on several of my friends blogs. I'm sure several folks were sitting around scratching their heads...
Awww, I felt so special that Ian was checking my blog! And NO, I did not make all that food. It was straight from Jin Jin in Monroe!
Both girls look so adorable. I agree with Jon, Maggie looks older next to AK but they are just so cute together! Happy New Year Maggie, we miss you!
The 5th photo is absolutely hilarious. What a couple of cuties!
Happy New Year to everyone. The girls are precious in their silks/polyester. What a couple of cuties.
Post a Comment