Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome back, Sun!











We waited all weekend for some sunny days so Maggie could finally ride her tricycle outside.  They finally arrived today!  Hurry, spring!  We're waiting for you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too.

Gosh, Maggie's hair looks really long when you fix it like that.

Terriwc said...

She looks so happy, and so grown up. I like the end of the day hairdo! What a cutie.

Kristi said...

We were totally ecstatic about the return of the sun today too! Maggie looks adorable by the way!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Look at her go!! Love the pigtails!

Cindy M said...

Oh, my goodness! Her hair is absolutely adorable! We had a warm day yesterday and were able to enjoy about 30 minutes outside...most all of us are under the weather in some way, shape or form...sunshine and a spring breeze are good medicine, though!

Tigger said...

Oh my goodness I can not wait to see you all in person. The weather here is already getting warm (mid 80's during the day) don't worry in a couple of months I will be complaining about how hot it is here, I just hope it stays cooler until you get here.

I love the photos of Maggie's hair! It is so adorable.

Email me, I have not updated my new computer with email addresses (actually I have not figured out how to move the email address from the PC to the Mac yet) I have some questions about our 6 month reunion!

I really love your updates!

Brooke

Pam said...

Go Maggie! Too cute! I love how long her hair is getting, too!

Anonymous said...

No fair! Audrey's hair just won't grow-Maggie's looks so thick. Audrey's is thin and actually not really black. When you get her in the sun, you can see brownish tints. She has had one official haircut..one.

Anonymous said...

Ahem. It has been 10 days since your last post. Maggie might have grown 2 inches since then and we wouldn't know it because there are no photos. Please rectify this situation immediately. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Old Dude.